Thursday, June 14, 2018

OLD SCHOOL

"No man is much good unless he believes in God and obeys his laws. So every scout should have a religion."

I am Old School... Takes us to the era when things were not flashy and took real hard hard to get job done. It is your vibe that will make you the person you want to become, one that says a lot about you, that definition which someone can speak about and the prayer that somebody will say to greet you.

We do a lot of activities that make our day and at the end what matters is results. But when we start living our life on a larger perspective that is when we find little things like our attitude, our emotions, our will deeply and define ourselves to become complete and connect us to our roots.

Vintage is the word to the age where only stone, wood, black and white existed and it the the time when the Golden age prevailed where people just worked for the living and spent most of time time lazing and making merry. It was the time of Gods! Wonder how the ideologies of people would be then.. There was only love and affection.

Today we are in a sort of a race, a hunger that is driven by prosperity. More is the new trend.

Where Do I Stand.??

My attitude towards life is defined by my thoughts and my ides that I will put to work inorder to satisfy my hunger for more. My quotient of more can only be defined by the idea of who am I and who do I want to be. The best thing about life is that it does not asks to stop instead it gives me the pleasure of play. A fair game is all that will make you keep up with life and you will not get distracted and fall into the vulnerable situation of choice.

I like slow soft corner music more that the electronic music like it was in the 90's.

The old school love of trust and wait is to die for..


No comments:

Post a Comment

NASA MISSION "TOUCH THE SUN" - 21ST CENTURY.

The sun will be a journey that humanity has never explored before. It will answer questions scientists have sought to uncover for more tha...